Dags för kamremsbyte 20vt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dags för kamremsbyte 20vt

Nu är det dags för kamremsbyte, kamtidsvariatorn har börjat knacka!! Har bytt på många andra motorer, men aldrig fiats femma. Någon som kan ge mig några tips som gjort det!! Tänkte försöka lossa motorfästerna sen ta portopoven och pressa motorn åt sidan!! Det borde göra att jag kan få ner ett par händer där!

Någon med tips?!?!-

MVH Peter
    Älskar italienska bilar

Tycker det är grymt

att ni gör det själv.

Jag ville först men sedan tänkte jag efter och vågade itne ifall något skulle gå fel. Har aldrig bytat en kamremm i mitt liv.

Men jag tror inte det är nått att himla om ifall man gjort det på andra bilar förr..

Fiaten är exakt som alla andra fast tajtare

Här får du i varjefall en liten how to från en engelsman som berätta för maj hur man skulle göra (i stora drag) när jag hade planer på o ordna det själv.

Skall ivarjefall ge maj på kopplingen nu snart. (som enligt den killen här är jävligare än kamremmen )

här har du hoppas det hjälper nått i varjefall

Hi Mujo,
    Firstly I'm not a qualified mechanic and found it fairly easy. You need firstly to obtain the cam locking tools & preferably a dial gauge to get TDC spot on, my Fiat dealer 'lent me' these tools for a small fee.Without the cam locking tools I wouldn't advise attempting it. Anyway assuming you can get these be aware of the following points

Support the engine/gearbox and release ALL mounts
    Move radiator header out of way to ease access to cambelt cover.
    using crow bar/pry bar lever engine and wedge sufficient gap to allow removal of cambelt cover
    Remove spark plugs to aid TDC line up & line up TDC with dial gauge on cylinder nearest cambelt end (No.1)
    Remove rocker cover to allow cam locking tools to be fitted later
    You must replace both cambelt & cambelt tensioner
    On Inlet cam get lobe profile on cylinder no 2 pointing upwards and remove and fit inlet cam locking tool, they are marked up in Italian
    Release cambelt tensioner and remove old belt & tensioner
    spin exhaust cam to get cam lobes on cylinder Number 3 pointing upwards, remove bearing cap & fit exhaust cam locking tool.
    Slacken bolts securing cam sprockets as they have no woodruff key to aid timing & rotate them both to an anticlockwise endpoint, this helps with belt tensioning
    loosely fit new cambelt tensioner and note that to set tension you have a 'dot' on the backplate and the tensioner has an arrow that needs to line up exactly with this 'dot' when tensioning the new belt.
    refit belt starting from the crankshaft pulley working towards the exhaust cam to ensure that correct tension will be achieved.
    That's about it hopefully enough detail to cover you off, suggest you buy a new rocker gasket as they leak once disturbed

Have fun

Jamie
    före detta coupe trimmare
    pimpig cadilacc deville
    Sv1000s C-Ö

Comment

ok

Verkar ju inte var så svårt. Är mek själv! Men det här ska nog lösa sig!!!
      Älskar italienska bilar

Comment

Working...
      X