Clear All

• Gott nytt år

Det här var nog årets sista tur i rätt trist väder, Gott nytt år på er alla

Click image for larger version

Name:	vart 003.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.8 KB
ID:	259366

Som extra bonus får ni här en nyårsquiz som jag kallar "Dylan not Dylan" som ni kan plåga era nära och kära med

Det går ut på att gissa om Dylan har skrivit texten eller någon annan. Om ursprungstexten är svensk är den översatt till svengelska

1 Poäng om man har rätt på Dylan och 2 poäng om man har rätt när det inte är Dylan.

1. Anna book A B C
    Do anything,something happens,
    yes it is something that burns in me.
    Love wakes, how I miss the touch of you!

2. ”Mr Tambourine Man” (1965)
    ”Yes, to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand waving free/Silhouetted by the sea, circled by the circus sands/With all memory and fate driven deep beneath the waves/Let me forget about today until tomorrow”
    Det finns en anledning till att det här är en av Dylans allra mest kända och älskade låtar. Känn på bilderna som framkallas av de här raderna.

3. Christer Sjögren Var jag går
    Whereever I go, to the forest, to the mountain or to the valley,
    a friend is following me and I can hear his voice.
    He is invisible, and sometimes he gives me a warning and sometimes not.

4 ”Visions of Johanna” (1966)
    ”Inside the museums, Infinity goes up on trial/Voices echo this is what salvation must be like after a while/But Mona Lisa must’ve had the highway blues/You can tell by the way she smiles”
    Det sägs att den här handlar om Joan Baez, men Dylan själv bara sagt att det är hans favorit på albumet ”Blonde on blonde”.

5. Onkel Kånkel Mor åt gröt far åt helvete

Some doors you open with a key thats for sure.
    But maybe even you can understand I can not sit on my bike
    because I was born that way.

6. ”Idiot wind” (1975)
    ”Idiot wind, blowing every time you move your teeth/You’re an idiot, babe/It’s a wonder that you still know how to breathe”
    Själva definitionen av dräpande poesi. Från Dylans stora skismässoalbum ”Blood on the tracks”.

7. Veronica Maggio Håkan Hellström hela huset
    Sitting on the piano between bottles, glasses and cigarettes
    I Close my eyes until I glimpsed happiness and I know everything is fine now
    Everything is fine now.

8. ”You're a big girl now” (1975)
    ”I’m going out of my mind/With a pain that stops and starts/Like a corkscrew to my heart/Ever since we’ve been apart”
    Ännu en från ”Blood on the tracks”. En bitterljuv kärlekssång som även innehåller lika odödliga raden ”Time is a jet plane, it moves too fast”.

9. Hives Take back the toys

I've been down on the beaten track
    Just holding on, holding up, holding back
    Given not what I've got but of what I lack
    I guess that's what we've been taught all along

10. ”Desolation row” (1965)
    ”The kerosene is brought down from the castles/By insurance men who go/Check to see that nobody is escaping/To Desolation row”
    Den surrealistiske poeten Dylan presenterar sig på allvar, i något för tiden så udda som en episk elvaminuterssång.

11. Lady Gaga pokerface
    I wanna hold 'em like they do in Texas plays
    Fold 'em, let 'em, hit me, raise it baby stay with me (I love it)
    Love Game intuition play the cards with spades to start
    And after he's been hooked I'll play the one that's on his heart

12. ”Not dark yet” (1997)
    ”I’ve been down on the bottom of a world full of lies/I ain’t looking for nothing in anyone’s eyes”
    ”Time out of mind”, Dylans starkaste album i ”modern” tid, nådde sitt klimax i detta monumentala stycke mörker. ”It’s not dark yet but it’s getting there”.
    Last edited by stooges; 31 December 2016, 15:09.

Gott nytt år broder!
    Dylan är en välförtjänt Nobelpristagare.
    Argenta 120ie -85
    Alfa 75 3.0V6 -90
    BMW Z4M Coupe -06
    BMW 118dM -10
    Coupe 20VT -98 RIP
    125 Special -72 RIP

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	gott-nytt-ar.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	137.5 KB
ID:	252810
      Gtec1 || OROBICA || Bilstein b6 x 4 || SPARCO || H&R || zender || Goodrige || ƒerodo || NGK iridium
      S/y Mascot
      S/y Rebell
      20vT
      Fiat 600 -64 ,, Punto Grande 1.3 mjt dualogic 6 speed ,, Punto ELX 16v CVT, ABS - 01 (såld) ,, Punto 1,2 - 00 (i himmlen)
      Stilo 1,8 MW -04 (såld) ,, Cinquecento 899cc -94 RIP krockade med ett Rått-djur

Comment

Working...
      X