Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Parts for Fait Coupe where to find in Stockholm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts for Fait Coupe where to find in Stockholm?

I´m visiting Stockholm in November 2004 and I would really like to know is there any dealers who are selling parts for Fiat Coupe like spoilers, leatherseats and other "tuning" stuff?

i would like to also write in Swedish but my language is so bad that I thought I save you from it.

You can please send me email about information of local dealers in Stockholm or if you have some parts to sell me then send me email also.

Med vänligt hälsning,

Autotytto

Email:soopisk@hotmail.com
    Loves beatiful cars and motorcycles.

Welcome to Swedish Fiat club!

First I'm warning you for my english now, not so good!

Second, I don't think that Stockholm is right place to buy tuning for coupé!

You can always try on www.realcar.se on Birger Jarlsgatan 116

you can also visit
    Vanadis Gummi AB / Vanadis Cardesign
    Box 23112, Ynglingagatan 24, 113 47 Stockholm
    Tel: 08-33 30 12 Fax: 08-33 81 88 e-mail: info@vanadisgummi.se

I'm not sure if they got anything for fiat coupe, as I said Stockholm is not right place!

By the way, where do u live?

EDIT: I saw now, you are from Finland

//Almir
    Kör tyskt, drömmer om italienskt

Abarth Punto Scorpione - Sveriges första - SÅLD | Coupé 20vT -99 - SÅLD | Stilo 1.8 16v Dynamic - SÅLD | Mitt coupé projekt | Mina bilar

Comment

hello !

Trying to find tuningparts for the fiat coupé is really hard... And there are still not that many cars in sweden so the tuners doesn´t think it´s a important car to make stuff to.. spoilers, sideskirts and so on...
      I´m about to build a Widebody kit for the fiat coupe.. but it´s gonna take one more year to finish it.

The most easy way to tune your car is still to buy those sideskirts from LE edition. and maybe that Zender bumper.. . All parts at the fiat sparesalesment. Then U keep the beautiful lines of the coupe. And then Put some work to find "and fit" some good looking wheels.... There are almost none at the market. But with spacers u can almost fit anyone.. Good luck !
      ¤TOGGEX¤

Comment

Parts for Fiat Coupe

Thank you all for answering me so soon. I may say that I´m little bit disappointed that Stockholm doesn´t have so many Fiat parts dealer...niisk...but still I´m looking forward to see this capital of yours...I have to confest that I never have been there before so.....

Drive safe you all, roads are getting more icy everyday...at least here in eastern part of Finland.

Have a nice week!
        Loves beatiful cars and motorcycles.

Comment

Working...
        X